[Nagiosplug-devel] [RFC] Plugins config file

Thomas Guyot-Sionnest Thomas at zango.com
Mon Oct 16 22:19:21 CEST 2006

The blank-out workaround does not work on all system as it is usually
possible to prevent programs from rewriting their command line. This is a
good security feature to prevent rogue programs from renaming themselves to
a running daemon (ex a SMTP spambot uploaded in /tmp could rename itself as
httpd in a web server).

Thomas