[Nagiosplug-devel] check_ntp

Thomas Guyot-Sionnest Thomas at zango.com
Thu Apr 5 18:19:52 CEST 2007

I haven't really tested it but with the current code I expect any packet
drop will cause the plugin to timeout. That's not really what I call
retries. So unless you have a suggestion on how to timeout on undeceived
packets (ex. Storing the time on the linked list (or whatever else) of #5
and somehow stop listening after some timeout, obviously < than the main
timeout) that could work, otherwise I'll hold my position on this.

Hey, is Ton aware that we're onboard for 1.4.8?

Thomas