[Nagiosplug-devel] [ nagiosplug-Bugs-1675286 ] The "-S" flag on the check_by_ssh plugin does not work

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Sat Apr 14 05:11:25 CEST 2007

Bugs item #1675286, was opened at 2007-03-06 22:37
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by hweiss
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=397597&aid=1675286&group_id=29880

not just the latest update.
Category: General plugin execution
Group: None

Initial Comment:
The "-S" flag on the check_by_ssh plugin does not work in versions 1.4.3 and 1.4.6, it does work when I run version 1.4.2.  Not sure what changed from one version to the next.  Suppressing stderr altogether for this plugin would also resolve the issue.