[Nagiosplug-devel] Feature Request: Check_cluster2

Thomas Guyot-Sionnest dermoth at aei.ca
Sun Apr 15 20:00:03 CEST 2007

On 12/04/07 04:49 AM, Mark Eisenblaetter wrote:
> Hi,
>
> will it be possible to use both minimm and maximum at the same time?
> In my case it would be the same problem with minimum or maximum.
>
> So I would prefer the ranges like check_procs, to be able to alert
> both maximum and minimum?

Hi Mark,

You can try with the latest CVS HEAD (or wait until tomorrow and
download the latest snapshot (Apr 16 or latter) from:
http://nagiosplug.sourceforge.net/snapshot/ ).

check_cluster2 had been added to the main nagios-plugins distribution as
check_cluster, and now use the official threshold format. Note that this
breaks backward-compatibility, for example "-w 1 -c 2" should now be
written "-w 0 -c 1" to get the same results.

Thomas