[Nagiosplug-devel] Integrating Nagios::Plugin into thedistribution

Thomas Guyot-Sionnest Thomas at zango.com
Fri Apr 27 15:08:57 CEST 2007

I'd rather install it no matter which local version is installed. The local
version can be upgraded or downgraded... Also newer versions could possibly
contains bugs that are not in any of the distributed Nagios-plugins.

The cost is very little, some extra code in a local folder, and it give us
much more control over what libraries our plugins are using.

I'm not against having configure arguments to use the system N::P and
dependent libs however, but I believe this shouldn't be the default.

Thomas