[Nagiosplug-devel] Plugin for cpu usage check on a NetAPP FAS270

Christoph Kroeger Christoph.Kroeger at heimeier.com
Thu Aug 9 10:58:16 CEST 2007

Hello,

The last weeks I was writing a plug-in to observe the CPU usage of a NetAPP FAS270 and it is working fine on my system. But I don't know if it is usable on other systems or if it is written well. I tried to respect the developer's guideline. Now I would like to make it available to others, who could need it, and perhaps it could be included to the nagios-plugins.

My ambiguous questions:

Where have I to upload it? Do you use NagiosExchange for plug-in sharing?

Best regards and awaiting comments,

Christoph Kroeger

Attachments: netapp_cpu_plugin.tar.gz

--