[Nagiosplug-devel] Next release was: Merging back ntp_rework branch

Ton Voon ton.voon at altinity.com
Tue Dec 4 15:20:27 CET 2007

On 4 Dec 2007, at 13:13, Matthias Eble wrote:

>> Any thoughts about check_disk? it would be nice to have that fixed as
>> well in the next release...
>
> I suppose you mean the bugtracker item with negative values.
> There are two different problems. The threshold problem looks like an
> outdated version of check_disk.
>
> Have there been any plans when the new release will be there?

I was thinking that we have a release soon, since there were some
security fixes last month.

check_ntp was the last thing, until this check_disk problem was raised.

> With negative values:
> Nice link, Holger. Thanks.
> I could imagine trying to fix this, depending on the schedule though.
> I think I set up a bsd box somewhere sometime...

It sounds like this could take some time to work out, so I'd propose
we make a new release first.

Ton

http://www.altinity.com
UK: +44 (0)870 787 9243