[Nagiosplug-devel] Does Nagios::Plugin really need other modules?

Christoph Maser cmr at financial.com
Fri Dec 7 08:19:24 CET 2007

Hi John

I don't see what is wrong in depending on other Modules. Especially if
you use packages and package tools dependencies should be handled
automatically. For source distribution all dependencys will be inside
nagios-plugin release bundle, if i got that correct.

And yes cpan2rpm is not the most perfect tool in the world.

Chris