[Nagiosplug-devel] [ nagiosplug-Patches-1764502 ] Add support for directories to check_file_age

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Mon Dec 10 01:32:26 CET 2007

Message generated for change (Comment added) made by psychotrahe
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=397599&aid=1764502&group_id=29880

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
I added to the check_file_age plugin the ability to check directories (with the -d option) as well as files. I also made some cosmetic improvements to reduce the scope of variables to prevent accidental use in future.

I hope that these are useful and will be included in the plugin in future.

Patch attached against check_file_age (nagios-plugins 1.4.2) $Id: check_file_age.pl,v 1.2 2003/10/21 15:56:35 tonvoon Exp