[Nagiosplug-devel] Preparation for release 1.4.11

Ton Voon ton.voon at altinity.com
Wed Dec 12 10:13:11 CET 2007

On 12 Dec 2007, at 08:17, Thomas Guyot-Sionnest wrote:

>> test_cmd.t:
>>   My mini1 box
>
> My Solaris box too (I just managed to install libtap - I had to add
> gnulib to get it to work on Solaris so this served as a practice ;) ).
> It work well with bash instead of sh.
>
> $ sh nonexistent
> nonexistent: not found
> $ echo $?
> 1
>
> Assuming everyone have bash we could use /bin/bash in test_cmd.c:205
> (worst-case would require a link from bash to sh if there's no bash).

Another option is test for non-zero, but I guess that's not definitive.

>> test_base64.t:
>>   My opsviewdev1 box
>
> My Solaris box as well. Strangely a SMTP AUTH LOGIN worked on both
> my PC
> and Solaris, so it appears to work.
>
> The test is probably overkill and it might be wiser to use a few
> passes
> with various small data sets (like printable, ASCII, control
> chars...).
> Since there was no change to the function this can be ignored.

OK. If you can change to a few smaller tests, that would be good, but
can be after this release.

I'll probably wait for the next round of tinderbox tests, but
otherwise it looks good for a cut later today.

Ton

http://www.altinity.com
UK: +44 (0)870 787 9243
US: +1 866 879 9184