[Nagiosplug-devel] wctype.h error-report

Martin Møller Pedersen traxplayer at gmail.com
Wed Feb 7 17:14:22 CET 2007

Hi,
  I am trying to compile nagios-plugins on my AIX box using gcc and
the configure-script ask me to send a report to nagios-plugins list.

Regards
Martin

# uname -Mprs
AIX 2 powerpc IBM,7026-6H1

# gcc --version
gcc (GCC) 4.0.0

I tried with both plugin version 1.4.5 and version 1.4.6

checking wchar.h usability... no
checking wchar.h presence... yes
configure: WARNING: wchar.h: present but cannot be compiled
configure: WARNING: wchar.h:     check for missing prerequisite headers?
configure: WARNING: wchar.h: see the Autoconf documentation
configure: WARNING: wchar.h:     section "Present But Cannot Be Compiled"
configure: WARNING: wchar.h: proceeding with the preprocessor's result
configure: WARNING: wchar.h: in the future, the compiler will take precedence
configure: WARNING:     ## ----------------------------------------- ##
configure: WARNING:     ## Report this to the nagios-plugins lists.  ##
configure: WARNING:     ## ----------------------------------------- ##
checking for wchar.h... yes
checking wctype.h usability... no
checking wctype.h presence... yes
configure: WARNING: wctype.h: present but cannot be compiled
configure: WARNING: wctype.h:     check for missing prerequisite headers?
configure: WARNING: wctype.h: see the Autoconf documentation
configure: WARNING: wctype.h:     section "Present But Cannot Be Compiled"
configure: WARNING: wctype.h: proceeding with the preprocessor's result
configure: WARNING: wctype.h: in the future, the compiler will take precedence
configure: WARNING:     ## Report this to the nagios-plugins lists.  ##
checking for wctype.h... yes