[Nagiosplug-devel] [ nagiosplug-Bugs-808369 ] Removing the slashes from check_nt disk name fixes email

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Wed Jul 11 22:54:15 CEST 2007

Bugs item #808369, was opened at 2003-09-18 09:44
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by psychotrahe
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=397597&aid=808369&group_id=29880

not just the latest update.
Category: Parsing problem
Group: CVS

Initial Comment:
Hi,
(This is a fudge, not a fix as the real issue is in loading
the symbol that is expanded for the email...)

In check_nt.c if you remove the quoted slash after the
disk name then you receive the full text of the disk
status in the email/pager responses.

The correct fix is to quote the slash in the symbol, but I
haven't bothered to look for where that is done!