[Nagiosplug-devel] [ nagiosplug-Bugs-1569488 ] check_ifoperstatus.pl - -n option doesn't work, with fix

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Sat Jul 14 23:48:14 CEST 2007

Bugs item #1569488, was opened at 2006-10-02 21:12
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by psychotrahe
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=397597&aid=1569488&group_id=29880

not just the latest update.
Category: General plugin execution
Group: Release (specify)

Initial Comment:
I wanted to use the -n option to check_ifoperstatus,
but it wasn't working.

The -n / --name option declarations set the $ifName
variable, but the test around line 153 checks $name
instead of $ifName, so the names are never compared.

In the paragraph starting with the "Check to see if
ifName match", change $name to $ifName in the 3 places
it is used.

thanks - cheers!

John
who's very surprised this has apparently existed this
long without anyone noticing