[Nagiosplug-devel] Plugin output format

Thomas Guyot-Sionnest Thomas at zango.com
Tue Jul 24 19:11:08 CEST 2007

I like the status line too :)

Why not do the opposite and add a --quiet option. --verbose is already used
for debugging, so that would mean we'd need to change all --verbose into
--debug or something similar.

Also since we'll likely want the sort option too, it might be worth checking
how many plugins use -q, -Q, -d and -D...

Alternatively we could just start a new tree and commit all changes that
break compatibility for an eventual NP 2.0, making it clear that it's not
backwards-compatible.

Thomas