[Nagiosplug-devel] PHP as script language for plugins

Thomas Guyot-Sionnest Thomas at zango.com
Mon Jul 30 19:56:08 CEST 2007

I've been using PHP plugins without any problems... When you run it do you
see any blank line before the output? I'm not a php programmer but I guess
the blank line before "<?php" would normally be printed... That would fool
Nagios as it only captures the first line of output.

If that's not the issue try running your plugin as the Nagios user to see if
there's anything wrong.

Thomas