[Nagiosplug-devel] EXTRA Plugins / check_ide_smart

Matthias Eble matthias.eble at mailing.kaufland-informationssysteme.com
Tue Jun 5 19:28:21 CEST 2007

Hi list,

up to now I thought extra plugins are for those plugins requiring
special configure detections. While looking around, i saw this:

if test -f plugins/check_nt.c ; then
   EXTRAS="$EXTRAS check_nt"
elif test -f ../plugins/check_nt.c ; then
   EXTRAS="$EXTRAS check_nt"
fi

Could someone give me a hint what this actually detects?

check_ide_smart has not built automatically up to now.
But it seems to be Linux specific which makes me think about if it
should be included anyway. It would need some small fixes and a
configure line to be automatically compiled (in case of a linux system)
again.

What do you think?

Matthias