[Nagiosplug-devel] [ nagiosplug-Bugs-1386144 ] Bug in check_mrtg plug-in

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Mon Jun 11 15:46:34 CEST 2007

Bugs item #1386144, was opened at 2005-12-21 00:16
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by kartar
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=397597&aid=1386144&group_id=29880

not just the latest update.
Category: General plugin execution
Group: None

Initial Comment:
I get a segmentation fault when I run the check_mrtg
plugin on Red Hat Linux Enterprise 4.  The plug-in
version is 1.4.2.

I poked into the code of the plug-in and noticed this line:

int expire_minutes = 0;

I changed it to:

int expire_minutes = -1;

I recompiled the code and the segementation fault was
corrected.