[Nagiosplug-devel] [ nagiosplug-Bugs-1460312 ] check_http doesn't check response time on 300's

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Wed Jun 13 01:55:57 CEST 2007

Bugs item #1460312, was opened at 2006-03-28 17:40
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by dermoth
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=397597&aid=1460312&group_id=29880

not just the latest update.
Category: General plugin execution
Group: None

Initial Comment:
300's return codes are accepted as OK by default, but
some checks, notably warning/critical time, aren't done
on 300 return codes.

I didn't had time to rewrite this correctly and test it
troughfully, but this simple patch will go on with
other tests when 300's are accepted as OK.

Ideally, response time should be checked when
300!=CRITICAL, and I also on when expecting a string.