[Nagiosplug-devel] [ nagiosplug-Bugs-1119903 ] check_snmp_storage.pl 1.1 fails with AIX

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Tue Jun 19 04:20:07 CEST 2007

Bugs item #1119903, was opened at 2005-02-10 00:56
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by sf-robot
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=397597&aid=1119903&group_id=29880

not just the latest update.
Category: Parsing problem
Group: Release (specify)

Initial Comment:
I'm using the nagios-plugins-1.3.1-5mdk Mandrake RPM, which
includes version 1.1 of check_snmp_storage.pl.

I can make successful requests to the Linux SNMP agent
(net-snmp-5.1-7mdk), but the following command fails to query the
AIX SNMP agent :

# check_snmp_storage.pl -H aixhost -C public -m /home -w 60 -c
80
Alarm at 15 + 5
ERROR: Description table : Requested table is empty or does not
exist.