[Nagiosplug-devel] Suggestion about SNMP errors

Thomas Guyot-Sionnest Thomas at zango.com
Thu Jun 28 23:56:42 CEST 2007

Are you talking about check_snmp? AFAIK it returns UNKNOWN if it can't talk
with the SNMP daemon. Also I recently (1.4.9) made it not complain when
snmpget writes something on STDERR (That often happens when using broken
MIBs). check_snmp used to return a warning (if not critical) in these cases.

Thomas