[Nagiosplug-devel] Enhancement Patch for check_icmp

Thomas Guyot-Sionnest Thomas at zango.com
Wed Mar 7 19:59:02 CET 2007

Indeed this is an interesting feature. I'll rework it a bit and commit it
into CVS shortly.

What I will change:

1. minHostsOk will be set to NULL initially
2. minHostsOk data type does not match with strtoul()
3. Return WARNING if at least minHostsOk hosts are in OK or WARNING state.
4. Will possibly add sanity checking
5. Add a testcase

Thomas