[Nagiosplug-devel] Error when executing check_ifoperstatus plugin (Gavin)

Subhendu Ghosh sghosh at sghosh.org
Fri Mar 16 04:26:04 CET 2007

Gavin command should give you an output - either a "Can't locate" error
message or a version string.

You need to install the Net::SNMP perl module as listed in the
requirements file.

try installing the module with the following line:
perl -MCPAN -e 'install Net::SNMP'

If this is the first time running CPAN - you will get prompted for some
config settings.

-sg