[Nagiosplug-devel] Flight 1.4.8, ready for boarding

Ton Voon ton.voon at altinity.com
Fri Mar 30 16:17:12 CEST 2007

Hi!

Unfortunately, I've made the mysqlclient detection too strong in the
1.4.7 release, so I've fixed it now and separated out the mysqlclient
detection into an external m4 file.

Along with Holger's fix for --without-world-permissions on setuid
plugins (thanks, Holger!) and some neat new features from Matthias to
check_disk (looks good, Matthias!), I think a 1.4.8 release is in order.

Matthias is working on a bug in check_disk. Is there any other work
planned before take off?

Ton

http://www.altinity.com
T: +44 (0)870 787 9243