[Nagiosplug-devel] Prep for 1.4.9

Ton Voon ton.voon at altinity.com
Wed May 2 09:14:21 CEST 2007

On 30 Apr 2007, at 13:03, Matthias Eble wrote:

> i commited the test on saturday.. all tinderbox hosts except poseidon
> passed 15/15 tests. poseidon shows:
>
> ./t/check_cluster....dubious
>             	Test returned status 255 (wstat 65280, 0xff00)
>

> in the log.. any suggestions?

Good work guys. Unfortunately, the snapshot server is down at the
moment and I won't be able to get the daily snapshots available until
Friday, and with my limited availability, it is probably best to
delay a new release until next week.

I've also noticed that the gettext stuff doesn't appear to be
installing correctly (I think this is the Makefile problem reported
on the list), so I'll look at that before cutting.

Ton

http://www.altinity.com
T: +44 (0)870 787 9243
F: +44 (0)845 280 1725