[Nagiosplug-devel] [ nagiosplug-Bugs-1527980 ] check_mem.pl swaps used and free memory

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Wed May 9 12:53:32 CEST 2007

Bugs item #1527980, was opened at 2006-07-24 23:14
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by psychotrahe
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=397597&aid=1527980&group_id=29880

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
The check_mem.pl script incorrectly pulls used and
free memory from vmstat.  It's reversed.

The attached patch file fixes the problem.