[Nagiosplug-devel] SF tracker calls

Ton Voon ton.voon at altinity.com
Wed May 16 20:52:39 CEST 2007

Hi!

Just to let everyone know that Matthias has offered to go through the
SF tracker items as we have so many that are still outstanding, but
are probably not even relevant any more. Usually I ask for assigned
items not to be touched without checking with the assigned person,
but I think we should probably take the hit in protocol to get the
number of items down.

So I'll take the flak for any items that get missed. Hopefully we'll
get a better picture of what's outstanding that really needs fixing.

Ton

http://www.altinity.com
T: +44 (0)870 787 9243
F: +44 (0)845 280 1725