[Nagiosplug-devel] [Nagiosplug-help] check_ntp

Holger Weiss holger at CIS.FU-Berlin.DE
Sun Nov 18 00:14:14 CET 2007

* Thomas Guyot-Sionnest <dermoth at aei.ca> [2007-11-17 02:32]:
> I just looked at it and I think we shouldn't look much into the .ini
> stuff for now until Holger shows his plans for a new internal C library
> since the ini stuff will likely go there and not directly into plugins.

Long story short: My idea is to create a proper N::P-like library for C
plugins.  I won't get around to putting any work into this within the
next few weeks though, currently I'm busy with university exams.  As
soon as I find the time I'll post a proper suggestion to the list.

However, I don't want to slow anyone down with anything!  As far as I
can see, adding new stuff to utils{,_base}.c should be just fine.  The
code can easily be changed later on if necessary.

> If you're on a hurry to push 1.5 then maybe Holger's plans and the C ini
> stuff should go on 1.6.

With regard to my stuff, I have no hurry at all.  "It's done when it's
done." :-)

Holger