[Nagiosplug-devel] INSTANCES patch for check_nt.

Anthony Montibello amontibello at gmail.com
Thu Nov 22 00:16:14 CET 2007

Now I see where my confusion crept in,  I think it would be a good patch,
have you tested it against any other Windows Clients other than OpServices?

I had thought Check_nt already had that Option in it and was surprised when
I just checked the source code.
NC_NEt's version of Check_nt.c called Check_nc_net.c is actually a branch
off the Check_nt.c that was included with the original NSClient v2.01 that
is still accessible from http://nsclient.ready2run.nl/download.htm  That
version of Check_nt had the command Instances in it.

Tony