[Nagiosplug-devel] Changed from 1.4.5 to 1.4.10 break compile

Gary W. Smith gary at primeexalia.com
Sun Oct 21 06:37:38 CEST 2007

Hello,

I'm trying to fix a problem with a compile package I have.  I have a recipe file for rPath that compiles 1.4.5 just fine to include MySQL.  But when I use the same package (i.e. compiler options) on the 1.4.10 it complains that it can't find lmysqlclient during the configure process.

I've also fond an archive message where someone had mentioned that the configure script for 1.4.7 had tightened up the requirement for mysql and that it had been fixed in 1.4.8

Does anyone know if this is a new bug, only one not fixed, or just something that changed after 1.4.5/1.4.6 upwards in regards to mysql?

Thanks,

Gary