[Nagiosplug-devel] N::P bug in handling >2 repeated arguments from .ini config

Thomas Guyot-Sionnest Thomas at zango.com
Wed Oct 24 22:24:13 CEST 2007

Hi there,

I just added duplicate arguments support for a N::P plugin (=s@). From
command-line it works like a charm, but when using more than two
repeated arguments in nagios-plugins.ini I get something like this:

$VAR1 = [
          'ARRAY(0x8545ee8)',
          'string_from_last_argument'
        ];

I'm not sure if there is a reason for the particular syntax in
lib/Nagios/Plugin/Config.pm but changing it to a simple push fixed the
problem. Since it's not much tested I'd like that someone review it
before it goes in...

If you want a test case just say so and I'll write one up...

Thanks,

Thomas