[Nagiosplug-devel] proxy_auth patch for check_http

Andreas Ericsson ae at op5.se
Fri Sep 14 12:13:17 CEST 2007

Alex wrote:
> Hello,
>
> i've written a little patch (see attacted), which adds proxy_auth support for the
> check_http command. The patch is basicly copied from the http_auth
> code, just changed variable names and the header which is sent.

Thanks for the effort. But...

The patch would have been much nicer to read without the 100+ nonsense lines that
altered indentation. The top-comment was also quite ok as it was.

I've been looking at it a full 5 minutes now and still haven't deciphered it fully,
simply because I can't see which changes were done by you and which were done by
indent, apparently running with the quite appalling --gnu option.

Andreas Ericsson                   andreas.ericsson at op5.se