[Nagiosplug-devel] [ nagiosplug-Bugs-1250982 ] check_postgresql: configure test for -lcrypto on OpenBSD

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Sat Sep 29 02:18:15 CEST 2007

Bugs item #1250982, was opened at 2005-08-03 13:09
Message generated for change (Settings changed) made by tonvoon
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=397597&aid=1250982&group_id=29880

not just the latest update.
Category: Compilation
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Configure tests for -lcrypt, especially when testing for postgresql.
At least OpenBSD does not know about libcrypt but only about
libcrypto.

Furthermore postgresql tests partly do not honour $PGSQL.

See the attached diff for clarification.

Comment By: nsturm (nsturm)