[Nagiosplug-devel] Further development of nsclient.

Alessandro Ren alessandro.ren at opservices.com.br
Sat Sep 29 23:13:41 CEST 2007

Hello Ton,

my name is Alessandro Ren and I am the lead developer at OpServices
(www.opservices.com.br) a brasilian company that uses nagios as its
monitoring platform for customers.
   We have adopted the old nsclient, have fixed bugs and send it to the
community and are in the processes of adding some new features to it. We
call it opmonagent now.
   As of the last version of nsclient, it had a check_nt_new that was
sent with the package and it never made into the official check_nt.
   Now that's my question, can a add new features to the check_nt code
and submit it  to you or should we make a new check_nt?
   We would very much like to be on the official nagios plugins package
and to contribute these new features to the community.
   Thanks for your attention.

   []s.