[Nagiosplug-devel] [ nagiosplug-Patches-1894496 ] check_http: more than one status code

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Sun Aug 24 23:53:18 CEST 2008

Message generated for change (Comment added) made by svennierlein
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=397599&aid=1894496&group_id=29880

not just the latest update.
Category: Enhancement
Group: None

Initial Comment:
This patch enhances the check_http plugin to accecpt more
than one status code.

Example.: check_http -e 200,300,301,302,304,401,403,404

If the webserver returns any of these codes, the check
is ok, otherwise critical.

This patch further changes the output if a not expected
status code occurs, ex.:
Invalid HTTP response received from host on port 9452 "HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server Error"

Patch has been tested on Linux.