[Nagiosplug-devel] Pluggin check_http.c avec Internet site with certificate

MicMC MC micmc79 at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 20 08:56:55 CET 2008

Hello,
We have some Internet site (https://www.ixbus.net) that we want check with nagios.This ssl web site has a client certificate authentificationWhen I try to check this Internet site with nagios and check_http we have this error (OS= Fedora 8 x86) :
/usr/lib/nagios/plugins/check_http -H www.ixbus.net -p 443 -S -u /controlelegalite/messagerie.asmx --verboseGET /controlelegalite/messagerie.asmx HTTP/1.0
Host: www.ixbus.net
Error on receive

Do you know how can I modify source to check internet Site with Certificate ?In Contrib directory, we have the source check_http-with-client-certificate.c. But when I try to compile it we lot of error.
Best
regards,

David
Micallef