[Nagiosplug-devel] [Nagios-users] Licensing of Official and 3rd Party Plugins

Hari Sekhon hpsekhon at googlemail.com
Thu Jan 3 10:47:46 CET 2008

Eric F Crist wrote:
> You can license your plugin however you choose.  The plugins I write
> are BSD, for instance.
Thanks for the reply Eric, but this wasn't really the question. Of
course I license my plugins how I want, but the question is really one
of GPLv2 and GPLv3.

Are there any plans to upgrade the official plugin distribution to GPLv3?
Are there any advantages/disadvantages to doing so?
Does anyone have any opinions in licensing of 3rd party plugins as GPLv3
instead of GPLv2?

-h

--
Hari Sekhon