[Nagiosplug-devel] [ nagiosplug-Bugs-1878539 ] check_ntp_peer doesn't honor ntp flags

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Wed Jan 23 23:34:15 CET 2008

Bugs item #1878539, was opened at 2008-01-23 17:34
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=397597&aid=1878539&group_id=29880

not just the latest update.
Category: General plugin execution
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Just as for check_ntp patch #1798774, check_ntp_time should honor the ntp flags.

I've been fooled into thinking that there were no such flags in ntp control packets but I was wrong.