[Nagiosplug-devel] [ nagiosplug-Bugs-1985492 ] check_disk wrongly treats devices as being NFS shares

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Sat Jun 7 16:11:41 CEST 2008

Bugs item #1985492, was opened at 2008-06-05 16:14
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by psychotrahe
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=397597&aid=1985492&group_id=29880

not just the latest update.
Category: General plugin execution
Group: None

Initial Comment:
The following Bugreport we got against our debian package:

Hiya,

check_disk -l or -L

is meant to check only the local file systems, so it excludes
the NFS mounted ones.

But to do so, it checks whether the "mount device" contains a
":" instead of checking the filesystem type.

For instance, that means that it won't check filesystems on
local devices that have ":" in their path. Example:
/dev/mapper/vol-snaphost-2008-04-30-08:00:00

You can track the bugreport via http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=479045

Thanks and kind regards, Jan.