[Nagiosplug-devel] [ nagiosplug-Bugs-1890260 ] 1.4.11 release does not build using SunC (patch incl)

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Wed Jun 11 04:20:42 CEST 2008

Bugs item #1890260, was opened at 2008-02-09 11:24
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by sf-robot
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=397597&aid=1890260&group_id=29880

not just the latest update.
Category: Compilation
Group: Release (specify)

Initial Comment:
SunStudio predefined macro missed in plugins-root/check_dhcp.c, patch is attached.