[Nagiosplug-devel] [ nagiosplug-Bugs-1993363 ] check_procs times out on Solaris 10

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Tue Jun 17 11:23:21 CEST 2008

Bugs item #1993363, was opened at 2008-06-13 21:58
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by tonvoon
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=397597&aid=1993363&group_id=29880

not just the latest update.
Category: General plugin execution
Group: snapshot tarball

Initial Comment:
I'm having problems with the latest snapshot of check_procs timing out.  The version is v1991 (nagios-plugins 1.4.12). This is using pst3 included with the plugins.

./check_procs
CRITICAL - Plugin timed out after 10 seconds

./check_procs -w 2:2 -c 2:2 -C nagios
CRITICAL - Plugin timed out after 10 seconds

I've tried sparc and x86 builds, both timeout:
Solaris 5.10 Generic_118833-36 sparc
Solaris Generic_127112-11 i386