[Nagiosplug-devel] New release planned next week for 1.4.12

Ton Voon ton.voon at altinity.com
Wed May 28 01:11:53 CEST 2008

On 25 May 2008, at 14:53, Thomas Guyot-Sionnest wrote:

> While we're at it, tinderbox owners may want to add required variables
> for check_by_ssh tests.

Thank Thomas. I've edited your info onto our main tinderbox info page: http://nagiosplugins.org/tinderbox

I've been thinking about the Tinderbox and we really should have it
all green, so that we know when things have got worse. So I'm thinking
we should start to skip tests that sometimes fail. Then when we get
more adventurous, we can start adding these tests back in and see what
effect there is to properly sort out.

So I think the plan should be to get things green and then I'll do a
push to see if there are more people interested in adding tinderbox
build servers to cover more OSes.

I've also promised Ethan to add a tinderbox section for Nagios - will
start that in the next week.

Ton

http://www.altinity.com
UK: +44 (0)870 787 9243