[Nagiosplug-devel] [ nagiosplug-Patches-1712985 ] Make check_http post binary data

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Sat Nov 8 03:39:12 CET 2008

Message generated for change (Comment added) made by tonvoon
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=397599&aid=1712985&group_id=29880

not just the latest update.
Category: Enhancement
Group: Unstable (example)

Initial Comment:
This is a horrible hack to post binary data (passed as -P "URL-encoded bin data").

It works, but really needs to be fixed up to check the input and use proper libararies.

I also need to hack it to allow a binary data search for the -s option (which I haven't done yet).

T. Pascal

Date: 2008-11-08 02:39

Message:
T Pascal,

Yes, this is quite horrible :). What about having a new flag which
specifies a file to use for the post data? I can see that being a lot
cleaner to implement, rather than trying to specify on the command line.