[Nagiosplug-devel] [ nagiosplug-Patches-2155152 ] Added option to check_http to choose the HTTP method

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Sat Nov 8 09:41:27 CET 2008

Message generated for change (Comment added) made by tonvoon
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=397599&aid=2155152&group_id=29880

not just the latest update.
Category: Enhancement
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Added the new option -j / --method to check_http. I wanted the program to be able to use any HTTP method (like HEAD, PUT, DELETE...). When this option is used, the option -P / --post just sets the content and not the method.
For example "check_http -H hostname -j PUT -P testdata -u /testfile".

Also changed the testscript to test the new option.