[Nagiosplug-devel] [ nagiosplug-Bugs-2346176 ] Errors in check_ifstatus

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Tue Nov 25 22:21:05 CET 2008

Bugs item #2346176, was opened at 2008-11-25 21:21
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=397597&aid=2346176&group_id=29880

not just the latest update.
Category: General plugin execution
Group: None

Initial Comment:
I believe that some of the check_ifstatus logic is not correct. I am attaching a file with the code I think is right. I hope this is the right way to submit bugs, and thanks for the plugins!

[monitor/opt/nagios-3.0.5/libexec] ./check_ifstatus --version
check_ifstatus v884 (nagios-plugins 1.4.13)