[Nagiosplug-devel] Altinity acquired by Opsera

Ton Voon ton.voon at opsera.com
Tue Oct 21 11:52:46 CEST 2008

Hi!

I just wanted to mention that Altinity have been acquired by Opsera.
This is a larger company which will give us more resources to continue
to enhance the Opsview software, which uses Nagios and the Nagios
Plugins.

This doesn't change my position in the team - I have agreement that I
can devote time to the plugins project, I'll be finding opportunities
to enhance the core projects whenever possible and I'll continue to
supply changes upstream for both plugins and the core nagios project.

The first action is that the tinderbox server is being moved to http://tinderbox.opsera.com
  and all references to the old tinderbox have been amended.

Ton

BTW, for this post only, I'll include my full signature....

Ton Voon
Product Architect

Opsera Limited | Unit 69 Suttons Business Park
Reading | Berkshire | RG6 1AZ | UK

Phone:   +44 (0) 845 057 7887
Mobile:   +44 (0) 7931 365796
Skype:   tonvoon     Email:   ton.voon at opsera.com
www.opsera.com
This e-mail is confidential, intended only for the named recipient(s)
above and may contain information that is privileged and confidential.
If you receive this message in error, or are not the named
recipient(s), please notify the sender at the phone number above, do
not copy this message, do not disclose its contents to anyone, and
delete this e-mail message from your computer. Although Opsera
routinely screens for viruses, addressees should scan this e-mail and
any attachments for viruses. Opsera makes no representation or