[Nagiosplug-devel] Question about NAGIOS

Andreas Ericsson ae at op5.se
Tue Sep 16 08:42:25 CEST 2008

Rik wrote:
> HI,
>
> We need to have a web interface for adding and removing check
> servers\services
>

> If I need to shutdown www3 -
>
> 1) I go to nagios for remove monitoring of that server
>
> 2) shutdown & restart www3
>
> 3)  go to nagios and add monitoring ....
>

> Could you please tell me how to do it with pllugins?

Your best bet would be to turn to one of the many nagios consulting
companies around, or googling for webconfiguration interfaces. I've
heard Fruity is getting support for Nagios 3, but it probably uses
the rest of the IT Groundworks opensource suit of tools, so it might
not be pleasant to install. I haven't tried. YMMV.

Andreas Ericsson                   andreas.ericsson at op5.se