[Nagiosplug-devel] Notification of plugins 1.4.14 release

Kyle O'Donnell kyleodonnell at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 15:13:07 CEST 2009

I've used this for SunOS 5.8 5.9 and 5.10

--with-ps-command="/usr/bin/ps -eo 's uid pid ppid vsz rss pcpu etime
comm args'" \
--with-ps-format="%s %d %d %d %d %d %f %s %s %n" \
--with-ps-cols=10 \
--with-ps-varlist="procstat,&procuid,&procpid,&procppid,&procvsz,&procrss,&procpcpu,procetime,procprog,&pos"