[Nagiosplug-devel] For a moment...

Ton Voon ton.voon at opsera.com
Thu Feb 5 09:53:56 CET 2009

On 5 Feb 2009, at 04:49, Thomas Guyot-Sionnest wrote:

> For a moment I thought someone pressed the big red button...
>
> Why does Sourceforge says latest release is 1.4.14 (see screenshot)?

I've fixed it now. I think I may have done that by mistake when I was
running through the release process.

> BTW it wouldn't be a bad idea to release soon - lots of fixes and
> enhancements - I'm about to add one more to check_http:
> - --onredirect=follow that stick on the same IP (although instead of
> adding a switch, I'll call --onredirect=sticky - anyone has better
> suggestions?), see Bug #2550208

Agreed. I'll send out a warning. Will need to get our site restored
before - I'll spend some time on this before the weekend.

Re: that check_http patch- is it possible to do a patch to the perl
test in plugins/tests/check_http.t? This sounds like just the type of
thing we can test.