[Nagiosplug-devel] Notification of plugins 1.4.14 release

Jan Wagner waja at cyconet.org
Thu Feb 19 13:50:17 CET 2009

On Wednesday 18 February 2009, Thomas Guyot-Sionnest wrote:
> I'm planning to do just the same as Ton... review some of the escalated
> issues as soon as I can. There are important fixes since 1.4.13,
> especially with extra-opts enabled. If you don't want to use the latest
> repository code I can send you some commits to apply.

I think I will upload 1.4.13 to experimental, I you think it's too worse for
unstable/testing, just to update patches and adjust packaging to latest
standards.
Anyhow ... if you could implement the typo fixes, I would love you much, which
is really anoying to update to every release.

With kind regards, Jan.
--
Never write mail to <waja at spamfalle.info>, you have been warned!