[Nagiosplug-devel] [ nagiosplug-Bugs-1108499 ] Ping command with -U option in Debian

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Wed Jul 15 00:44:15 CEST 2009

Bugs item #1108499, was opened at 2005-01-24 17:42
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by tonvoon
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=397597&aid=1108499&group_id=29880

not just the latest update.
Category: Argument proccessing
Group: CVS

Initial Comment:
in the configure ping option is :
-U

and it doesn't work...

./check_ping -H 127.0.0.1 -n -w 2,10% -c 5,20%
/bin/ping -n -U -w 10 -c 5 127.0.0.1
CRITIQUE - Impossible d'interprter le rponse de la
commande ping

Date: 2009-07-14 23:44

Message:
Hi Guillaume,

Given the age of this, I assume it has been fixed. I'm marking this in a
pending state. Please update if this is still an issue.

Comment By: Benoit Mortier (opensides)